Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jenny Craig Weigh-In Week V!

Well, as ya'll may be able to tell, Wednesdays are my standing Jenny Craig weigh-in days.  I went yesterday and after having what I call a "fat week" (just a week when I'm not feelin' the weight loss), I lost another solid 2 lbs!  This puts me down 12 lbs overall in a mere 5 weeks!  Yippee!


For those of you that like visuals, 12 lbs is:




+


{source}

+


+


=


ME


or,






Anyways, I have something to admit.  I haven't updated in the last week or so because......I SLICED MY FINGER OPEN. I'll spare everyone a photo of my frankenfinger.  All I was trying to do was make my hubby a yummy marinade.  Who knew scoring a lemon could be so deadly?  A trip to Emergency Care and two, TWO stitches later, I am proud to say that my left pointer finger is looking......gross.  I get the stitches out in a week or so, which means I only have two weeks for my poor finger to heal before the big day!  I might need someone to teach me how to strategically place my hands for the wedding :(.

Alex and I are going to GA for the 4th weekend.  We're taking Opie and Addy (it's her first time) for some fun in the sun and water!  Have a SAFE and happy holiday weekend.  And be careful using those knives!

No comments:

Post a Comment