Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jenny Craig Week III Weight-In!

Week three......was hard......there were cravings (a random dinner roll, taco bell (ew)) BUT I DID NOT CHEAT (I did however have a tiny sliver of red velvet cake at Alex's birthday dinner).  Unfortunately morale is slightly down this week because I only lost (drumroll) .8 lbs.  This is super frustrating because I worked out harder and ate less than every other week that I have been in the program.

I talked to my consultant today and she is concerned that I am under-eating and working out too much (food is fuel people!).  This week, instead of working out so much, I am working at logging EVERYTHING I eat.  This means all "free" foods as well (all non-starchy veggies that I can eat to my heart's content).  While I did not hit my goal of being down 10 lbs. overall, I am still happy with an 8 lbs. total weight loss in THREE weeks!  Hopefully next week's weigh-in will be better, I'm just taking it one day at a time!

In other news, ALL the wedding invitations have gone out and nearly everyone has received them.  That means that my next post will be about that grueling yet "rewarding" process of putting them together!




No comments:

Post a Comment