Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 1!!!

Fist of all, I want to give a shout out to Nikki for being my FIRST follower (everyone should join her lead).  I am also happy to report that Addy is back in full force.  She just had a bath and is running around, grunting like a maniac.


Second: Today is my first day on Jenny Craig!


Like the program you see on tv ALL the time...

                                                            
                                                                 {source: valerie }


I am so happy that my mom suggested I do this.  I have struggled for years with my weight and after a year of the sedentary life that is law school, it was time.  I am on a regimented diet and work out plan (eek!).  That means: no more eating out and (GASP) no more alcohol :(  Of course, with my friend Hally's wedding this weekend, some exceptions are clearly going to have to be made.

Here is a good before picture:




When I hot my goal weight (in a zillion years), I'll post a new picture.  Feel free to give me words of encouragement and FOLLOW MY BLOG!


Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment